01 Oct 2021
At a grand-opening event in Columbia County for Amazon’s newest robotics facility in the Peach State, Governor Brian P. Kemp today announced that Georgia has earned the “Top State for Doing Business” title for the eighth year in a row from Area Development.
“We’re proud to accept the title of Top State for Doing Business from Area Development for the eighth year in a row,” said Governor Kemp.
20 Aug 2021
- Partnership Gwinnett announced that it will welcome Target to Lawrenceville, as the retailer plans to open a new supply chain facility in Georgia.
- Target is moving into a 367,060-square-foot new construction supply chain facility located at 2520 Riverside Parkway, Lawrenceville, Georgia, 30046.
22 Jun 2021
- Freshly Inc. is more than doubling its planned workforce in Georgia and investing $52 million in expanding to Clayton County
- “We’re thrilled to expand Freshly’s footprint and operations in Georgia. Tapping into Clayton County’s tremendous pool of talent, this second facility will allow us to increase capacity for efficient assembly and distribution of our chef-prepared meals.” – Mike Wystrach, Freshly Founder and CEO.
16 Jun 2021
- Semperit Industrial products will expand its presence in Georgia and invest $9 million and create 70 jobs in Newnan, Georgia
- “Georgia has long been a hub for both the logistics and life sciences industries. As Semperit continues to grow its footprint around the world, I am confident that Georgia will prove a natural fit.” – GDEcD Commissioner Pat Wilson.
05 Apr 2021