07 Jun 2023
- GRUDEM, an OEM supplier specializing in honeycomb material primarily used in the automotive industry, is expanding to its first U.S. manufacturing facility in Albany, GA, this summer.
- Albany is an excellent location for companies that supply the growing automotive industry in the southeast, and we look forward to helping Grudem grow its American footprint.
15 May 2023
- Anovion, a climate tech-driven advanced materials company, is one of the first qualified U.S. suppliers of synthetic graphite anode materials for use in e-mobility applications.
- Anovion’s new 1,500,000-square-foot facility with its proprietary furnace technologies, located at Downrange Industrial Park in Bainbridge, will be the first of its size and scale in North America.
23 Feb 2023
- Idea Nuova, Inc., through its subsidiary American Home Manufacturing, will invest over $19 million in a new manufacturing and distribution facility in Sylvania, creating an estimated 80 new jobs.
- Headquartered in New York City, Idea Nuova designs, sources, manufactures, and markets premium home textiles and furnishings. The 400,000-square-foot facility is strategically located to service Idea Nuova’s customers in the Southeast.
31 Jan 2023
- SK Battery America (SKBA) has exceeded its hiring goal of 2,600 employees two years ahead of schedule for its two lithium-ion battery manufacturing facilities in Commerce, Georgia.
- The company announced its first project in Georgia in 2018, with an initial planned investment of $1.6 billion. Since 2019, the company has invested $2.6 billion to build two battery manufacturing facilities supplying electric vehicles.
27 Jan 2023
- Green Georgia LLC will create over 170 jobs at the company’s new headquarters in Thomaston and invest $59 million in the facility.
- Green Georgia is an eco-friendly building solutions company that will design and manufacture low-carbon materials used to create prefabricated buildings for a variety of structures, including sustainable factories.