27 Jan 2023
Sustainable Building Materials Company to Invest $59 Million in Upson County
- Green Georgia LLC will create over 170 jobs at the company’s new headquarters in Thomaston and invest $59 million in the facility.
- Green Georgia is an eco-friendly building solutions company that will design and manufacture low-carbon materials used to create prefabricated buildings for a variety of structures, including sustainable factories.
09 Dec 2022
Hyundai Motor Group and SK On To Build EV Battery Facility in Bartow County
- SK On have selected a site in Bartow County for a new electric vehicle (EV) battery manufacturing facility that will supply Hyundai Motor Group’s plants in the U.S.
- This partnership will create more than 3,500 new jobs through approximately $4-5 billion of investment in Bartow County.
15 Nov 2022
Electric Vertical Aircraft Manufacturing Company Archer to Create 1,000 Jobs in Covington
- Archer Aviation Inc., an aerospace company advancing sustainable urban air mobility, will invest $118 million over 10 years in a new state-of-the-art electric vertical takeoff and landing aircraft (eVTOL) manufacturing facility.
- The new facility will be located facility located alongside the Covington Municipal Airport in Newton County.
11 Nov 2022
Battery Manufacturer to Invest $2.57B, Create Over 700 Jobs in Coweta County
- FREYR Battery, a developer of clean, next-generation battery cell production capacity, will create 723 new jobs over the next seven years in Coweta County.
- The new facility will be located at the Bridgeport Industrial Park site, will use U.S.-based 24M Technologies to simplify the production process and increase manufacturing efficiency.
26 Oct 2022
Gov. Kemp, Hyundai Motor Group Execs Break Ground at Georgia’s Bryan County Megasite
- Hyundai Motor Group (HMG), officially broke ground for its new manufacturing plant at the Bryan County Megasite.
- The new smart factory is expected to begin commercial production in the first half of 2025, creating more than 8,100 jobs as it establishes a stable supply chain for EV battery and associated components in the U.S. market.