09 Dec 2022
- SK On have selected a site in Bartow County for a new electric vehicle (EV) battery manufacturing facility that will supply Hyundai Motor Group’s plants in the U.S.
- This partnership will create more than 3,500 new jobs through approximately $4-5 billion of investment in Bartow County.
15 Nov 2022
- Archer Aviation Inc., an aerospace company advancing sustainable urban air mobility, will invest $118 million over 10 years in a new state-of-the-art electric vertical takeoff and landing aircraft (eVTOL) manufacturing facility.
- The new facility will be located facility located alongside the Covington Municipal Airport in Newton County.
11 Nov 2022
- FREYR Battery, a developer of clean, next-generation battery cell production capacity, will create 723 new jobs over the next seven years in Coweta County.
- The new facility will be located at the Bridgeport Industrial Park site, will use U.S.-based 24M Technologies to simplify the production process and increase manufacturing efficiency.
26 Oct 2022
- Hyundai Motor Group (HMG), officially broke ground for its new manufacturing plant at the Bryan County Megasite.
- The new smart factory is expected to begin commercial production in the first half of 2025, creating more than 8,100 jobs as it establishes a stable supply chain for EV battery and associated components in the U.S. market.
30 Sep 2022
- Georgia has been named by Area Development magazine as the No. 1 state for business for the ninth consecutive year. No other state has earned this distinction for so many years.
- “Thanks to our world-class infrastructure, award-winning workforce training programs, pro-business environment, and most of all our hardworking Georgians, the Peach State is a national leader in the assets job creators look for when deciding where to start, grow, and sustain a thriving business,” said Governor Kemp.