08 Nov 2021
28 Oct 2021
- SK Group subsidiary company, SKC, and several business partners will invest more than $473 million and create more than 400 new jobs in Newton County.
- This new facility located at 3000 SKC Drive in Covington will ramp up production by late summer 2023 and will primarily be hiring high-tech engineers, skilled technicians, and other semiconductor field-experienced talent.
01 Oct 2021
At a grand-opening event in Columbia County for Amazon’s newest robotics facility in the Peach State, Governor Brian P. Kemp today announced that Georgia has earned the “Top State for Doing Business” title for the eighth year in a row from Area Development.
“We’re proud to accept the title of Top State for Doing Business from Area Development for the eighth year in a row,” said Governor Kemp.
20 Aug 2021
- Partnership Gwinnett announced that it will welcome Target to Lawrenceville, as the retailer plans to open a new supply chain facility in Georgia.
- Target is moving into a 367,060-square-foot new construction supply chain facility located at 2520 Riverside Parkway, Lawrenceville, Georgia, 30046.
22 Jun 2021
- Freshly Inc. is more than doubling its planned workforce in Georgia and investing $52 million in expanding to Clayton County
- “We’re thrilled to expand Freshly’s footprint and operations in Georgia. Tapping into Clayton County’s tremendous pool of talent, this second facility will allow us to increase capacity for efficient assembly and distribution of our chef-prepared meals.” – Mike Wystrach, Freshly Founder and CEO.