07 Sep 2023
- Recycled paper and packaging company, Pratt Industries will build a new production facility creating more than 125 jobs and over $120 million in investment.
- The new Pratt 496,000-square-foot facility will be located at Robins Industrial Park, a Georgia Ready for Accelerated Development (GRAD) certified site, in the portion of Warner Robins within Peach County.
29 Aug 2023
- Daesol Ausys Georgia will build a new manufacturing facility in the City of West Point creating 140 new jobs.
- “West Point has become an automotive capital in its own right, and we are excited that Daesol Ausys will join other innovators in Harris County,” said Governor Brian Kemp. “Our state’s automotive industry employs over 50,000 hardworking Georgians and will continue to grow.”
22 Aug 2023
In the ever-evolving landscape of economic development, partnerships have proven to be catalysts for growth and innovation. In our recent announcement, the Electric Cities of Georgia (ECG) and the Municipal Gas Authority of Georgia (Gas Authority) unveiled a partnership set to accelerate Georgia’s economic development landscape.
01 Aug 2023
- Diamond Door Products, a family-owned steel manufacturer, expands to Albany, Georgia, replicating its Texas headquarters’ operations by early 2024.
- “This new industry will have lasting effects on our community as it opens the door for more business and investments,” said Mayor Bo Dorough.
31 Jul 2023
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
ATLANTA, Georgia –Electric Cities of Georgia (ECG) and the Municipal Gas Authority of Georgia (Gas Authority) have created a new force for economic development in Georgia. This strategic partnership recognizes the importance of strong statewide connections, and these two organizations will work together under the new Georgia Energy Cities initiative to grow Georgia together through statewide economic development efforts.