13 May 2022
- The $205 million investment in a new distribution facility in Jackson, Georgia, will be more than 1 million square feet once completed.
- The Procter & Gamble Company (P&G) specializes in a wide range of personal healthcare and hygiene products. P&G also operates a manufacturing facility in Albany and a distribution center outside Atlanta.
05 May 2022
- MANA which produces ready-to-use therapeutic food (RUTF) to fight global malnutrition, celebrated breaking ground on an expansion of their Ben Hill County facility, with more than $36 million in investment.
- “It’s great to see the amazing work done by hardworking Georgians in Ben Hill County,” said Governor Kemp.
12 Apr 2022
04 Mar 2022
21 Dec 2021
- Roper Corporation, a subsidiary of GE Appliances, invests $118 million in expanding their manufacturing operations and creating an additional 600 jobs in LaFayette..
- Roper Corporation’s LaFayette plant is responsible for producing Georgia Made™ cooking products including wall ovens, cooktops, and ranges for multiple GE Appliance brands.