Sr. Vice President
External Affairs & Economic Development
Daryl Ingram is the Sr. Vice President of External Affairs. External Affairs includes Legislative & Regulatory and Economic & Community Development services.
At ECG, Daryl is responsible for high-level oversight, planning and formulation for ECG External Affairs initiatives. He maximizes the organization’s objectives and well-being through external relations and advocacies that positively impact ECG communities.
He serves as a primary liaison with state and local leaders including the governor and administration, legislators, regulators and agency officials related to the organization’s legislative, regulatory and economic development efforts.
Daryl is responsible for the organization of the economic and community development strategy for the recruitment of new businesses to ECG communities and the State of Georgia.
As a native of Georgia, Daryl has actively been involved in Georgia’s utility industry since 1982. Prior to his employment with ECG, Daryl served as the Managing Director of Economic Development for MEAG Power. Prior to MEAG Power, Daryl served as Electric Director at the City of Cartersville. His responsibilities included the direction and financial oversight of the municipality’s 90MW electrical distribution system and OC12 SONET fiber optic system.
Business Affiliations | Member:
- Board of Directors Adviser, Georgia Department of Economic Development
- Executive Committee, Georgia Allies Corporation (Public-Private Marketing Organization)
- Board of Directors, Georgia Academy of Economic Development (Past Chairman)
- Advisory Board, Great Promise Partnership
- Board of Directors, Georgia Wildlife Federation
- Chairman Georgia Quail Hunt, GA Chamber of Commerce
- Chairman 2009 Georgia Red Carpet Tour
- Board of Directors, Georgia Economic Developers Association
- Board of Directors, British American Business Group
- Board of Directors, Korean US Southeast Chamber of Commerce
- Board of Advisors, Georgia Quick Start
- MEAG Telecommunications Committee (Vice Chairman)
- Industrial Asset Management Council (IAMC)
- German American Chamber of Commerce (GACC)
- Southeastern Economic Development Council (SEDC)
- International Economic Development Council (IEDC)