ECG’s GIS team works with member communities to analyze, manage and present various types of spatial or geographical data for their economic development initiatives. Using GIS allows ECG partners to create accurate and data-driven concepts for utilization in recruiting industrial and retail/commercial businesses to their community.
We provide a variety of standard mapping solutions as well as customized solutions including conceptual analysis and modeling to meet your specific needs.
- Area Transportation Views
- Demographic Analysis with Visual Representation
- Buffer Maps
- Site Analysis
- Parcel Maps
- Incentive Zone Maps
- Regional Maps
- 2-Dimensional and 3-Dimensional Models
- Industrial Park Conceptual Designs
- Retail & Commercial Conceptual Designs