31 Oct 2023
- Automotive parts company Hwashin will invest over $176 million to establish a new manufacturing facility in Dublin, Georgia, creating 460+ jobs and supporting the state’s e-mobility ambitions.
- Hwashin, a Tier-1 supplier, aims to shape a global city for electric vehicles (EVs) through a strategic alliance with Georgia and Laurens County, leveraging its 50-year expertise in crafting chassis and body parts.
03 Oct 2023
07 Sep 2023
- Recycled paper and packaging company, Pratt Industries will build a new production facility creating more than 125 jobs and over $120 million in investment.
- The new Pratt 496,000-square-foot facility will be located at Robins Industrial Park, a Georgia Ready for Accelerated Development (GRAD) certified site, in the portion of Warner Robins within Peach County.
29 Aug 2023
- Daesol Ausys Georgia will build a new manufacturing facility in the City of West Point creating 140 new jobs.
- “West Point has become an automotive capital in its own right, and we are excited that Daesol Ausys will join other innovators in Harris County,” said Governor Brian Kemp. “Our state’s automotive industry employs over 50,000 hardworking Georgians and will continue to grow.”