03 Oct 2023
07 Sep 2023
- Recycled paper and packaging company, Pratt Industries will build a new production facility creating more than 125 jobs and over $120 million in investment.
- The new Pratt 496,000-square-foot facility will be located at Robins Industrial Park, a Georgia Ready for Accelerated Development (GRAD) certified site, in the portion of Warner Robins within Peach County.
29 Aug 2023
- Daesol Ausys Georgia will build a new manufacturing facility in the City of West Point creating 140 new jobs.
- “West Point has become an automotive capital in its own right, and we are excited that Daesol Ausys will join other innovators in Harris County,” said Governor Brian Kemp. “Our state’s automotive industry employs over 50,000 hardworking Georgians and will continue to grow.”
01 Aug 2023
- Diamond Door Products, a family-owned steel manufacturer, expands to Albany, Georgia, replicating its Texas headquarters’ operations by early 2024.
- “This new industry will have lasting effects on our community as it opens the door for more business and investments,” said Mayor Bo Dorough.
12 Jul 2023
- Kia will invest $200M+ and create 200+ jobs at its West Point plant for the assembly of the all-electric 2024 EV9 three-row SUV.
- “For seventeen years, Kia has been an outstanding corporate citizen and community partner, and we look forward to a strong future together. By providing employment opportunities and fostering economic growth, Kia has helped to improve the livelihoods of many people in West Point,” said City of West Point Mayor Steve Tramell.