30 Sep 2022
- Georgia has been named by Area Development magazine as the No. 1 state for business for the ninth consecutive year. No other state has earned this distinction for so many years.
- “Thanks to our world-class infrastructure, award-winning workforce training programs, pro-business environment, and most of all our hardworking Georgians, the Peach State is a national leader in the assets job creators look for when deciding where to start, grow, and sustain a thriving business,” said Governor Kemp.
15 Sep 2022
08 Sep 2022
- 88 new jobs that will be created, the company will also retain the 17 positions it currently supports.
- “Innovative companies like Troy Acoustics are what make Georgia a unique and diverse state to do business, and we are excited to welcome one of the only manufacturing facilities of its kind in the U.S.,” said GDEcD Commissioner Pat Wilson.
06 Sep 2022
- In early 2022 the city’s leadership team, including the city council and department heads, began the Edge Development program with a series of educational programs that provided best practices in utility enterprise operations and community development.
- “We are excited to move into the planning stage of Edge Development with so many of our city and county partners. Each brings a perspective to the planning table that affords the greatest opportunity for success,” says Autron Hayes, Sylvester City Manager.
01 Sep 2022
“Every new month is an opportunity to reset! Hello, September.”
With Fall Season just around the corner, our Office of Economic & Community Development has assembled available opportunities in grants and funding, that may be relevant to your needs. This month we share information highlighting funding from The U.S. Department of Commerce, The U.S. Department of Agriculture, and The Governor’s Office of Planning and Budget.