- The site is located in the city of LaGrange and Troup County, GA – a single tract approximately 54 acres.
- The site is situated just off Interstate 185 and less than an hour from Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport.
- Both the state and local economic development agencies may offer statutory and discretionary incentives based on the size and scope of the project.
- There is no covenant restrictions related to data center construction or equipment.
- Average yearly temperatures are around 60 degrees Fahrenheit, allowing for free cooling options.
- The city of LaGrange provides complete utility services to this site – including electric, gas, water/sewer and telecommunications.
- This site is eligible for a one-time customer choice on electrical service from potential providers including the city of LaGrange, Georgia Power and Diverse Power (EMC).
- The site is serviced by 230 kV transmission lines and a 115/12 kV, 33.3 MVA transformer capacity at the nearest substation – which could service as a single-source supply up to 28 MVA through a dedicated distribution circuit.
- Existing transmission and substation infrastructure can provide redundant feeds of up to 11 MVA.
- The city has an active 4″ gas main serving the site, along with a 12″ water main on-site and an 8″ wastewater line across the street.
- City of LaGrange telecommunication services are near the site, fiber is connected to major long-haul Georgia IT arteries and corridors; private providers are in close proximity to serve as redundant carriers including Windstream, Sprint, Earthlink, Zayo and Diverse Power.
- Both the city and county provide police and fire protection for the site; both police and fire stations are within 3 miles of site.
Education and Labor
- The city of LaGrange is located one hour south of Atlanta and Troup County boasts a labor force of over 36,000.
- In close proximity to West Georgia Technical College’s main campus, which offers computer science and networking degree programs.
Demographic and Site Information