Cherry Hill Industrial Park
- The park is located in the city of Monroe and Walton County, GA – with the largest tract being 89 acres.
- The site is situated 14 miles from the nearest interstate highway and 45 minutes from Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport.
Both the state, the city and the Walton County Development Authority may offer statutory and discretionary incentives based on the size and scope of the project.
There is no covenant restrictions related to data center construction or equipment.
- Average yearly temperatures are around 62 degrees Fahrenheit, allowing for free cooling options.
- The city of Monroe provides complete utility services to this site – including electric, gas, water/sewer and telecommunications.
- This site is eligible for a one-time customer choice on electrical service from potential providers including the city of Monroe, Georgia Power and Walton EMC.
- The site is serviced by 115 kV transmission lines and a 115/12 kV, 34 MVA transformer capacity at the nearest substation – which could service as a single-source supply up to 9 MVA through a dedicated distribution circuit.
- Existing transmission and substation infrastructure can provide redundant feeds of up to 13 MVA.
- The city has an active 2” gas main serving the park, along with a 10” water main and an 18” wastewater line.
- City of Monroe services are near the site; fiber is connected to major long-haul Georgia IT arteries and corridors; private providers are in close proximity to serve as redundant carriers including Windstream.
- Both the city and county provide police and fire protection (fire rating – 4) for the park; both police and fire stations are within 2 miles of site.