- The site is located in the city of LaGrange and Troup County, GA – a single-acre tract 211 acres in size
- The site is situated just off Interstate 185 and less than an hour from Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport.
- Both the state and local economic development agencies may offer statutory and/or discretionary incentives based on the size and scope of the project.
- There are no covenant restrictions related to data center construction or equipment.
- Average yearly temperatures are around 60 degrees Fahrenheit, allowing for free cooling options
- The city of LaGrange provides complete utility services to this site – including electric, gas, water/sewer and telecommunications.
- This site is eligible for a one-time customer choice on electrical service from potential providers including the city of LaGrange, Georgia Power, and Diverse Power (EMC).
- This site is serviced by 230 kV transmission lines and a 230/25 kV, 41.7 MVA transformer capacity at the nearest substation – which could service the site as a single-source supply up to 24 MVA through a dedicated distribution circuit
- Existing transmission and substation infrastructure can provide redundant feeds of up to 9 MVA.
- The city has an active 4″ gas main serving the site, along with a 16″ water main on-site and a 12″ wastewater line across the street.
- City of LaGrange telecommunication services are near the site; fiber is connected to major long-haul Georgia IT arteries and and corridors; private providers are in close proximity to serve as redundant carriers including Windstream, Sprint, EarthLink, Zayo, and Diverse Power.
- Both the city and county provide police and fire protection for the site; both police and fire stations are within three miles of site
Education and Labor
- The city of LaGrange is located one hour south of Atlanta, and Troup County boasts a labor force of over 36,000
- Close proximity to West Georgia Technical College’s main campus, which offers computer science and networking degree programs.